Burkburnett Bulldog Football Booster Club
- Call to order at 7:00
- Verified attendance
- Previous meetings’ minutes are on the website
- Treasurer’s report: Checking-$8,224.14 Savings-$4,597.78 Petty Cash $160
- $140-merchandise at banquet
- $1505-ticket sales at banquet
- $3,868-net cost of banquet after merchandise, tickets sales and sponsorship
- Old Business
- Field house walls-
- Inside walls and Wall of Honor are in process. Brian is working with El Mejicano. Will check with him on more details when he has them.
- Not much left. It all fits in one box. The plan is to start in May on next years merchandise.
- 2020 Football Booster Club Golf Tournament
- May dates are pending with Scott Anderson.
- Emails have already been sent to past sponsors.
- New Business
- Fundraising for 2020 season
- Bylaws and SOP review for 2020
- Open Discussion
- Dog Squad
- Dog Squad. Mr Owen checking on status of stipend that went to previous dog squad sponsor.
- A district employee will have to be a sponsor.
- Will have to ride the bus with Dog Squad.
b. PRCA Rodeo 50/50
- Date is April 17-18
- Will see if a few boys can make it to sell tickets.
c. Powerlifting Concession update-
- $90.45 collected at the powerlifting meet
- Coaches Report-Coach Meng
- UIL Realignment is complete. Schedule is up, but not finalized.
- 3 players will be signing on Wednesday to play at next level.
- New uniforms have been ordered.
- Next booster club meeting- Monday, March 2 at 7:00pm in the field house.
- Adjourned at 7:45pm.